Monday, November 19, 2012

I AM the Bread of Life

Here it is almost Thanksgiving and most of us have turkey on our mind.  This year I am participating with our congregation in my first Thanksgiving dinner serving 100+ folks from our community.

Perhaps you are doing something with your family or friends or maybe you are alone during this season.  Whatever the case may be, I would like to encourage you to consider shifting your focus from the table that holds the power to satisfy your physical needs to the One who can satisfy your spiritual needs.

Jesus said,    “I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me will not hunger, and he who believes in Me will never thirst. But I said to you that you have seen Me, and yet do not believe."



This Thanksgiving, while serving those who visit our church, my desire is to place before them the Bread of Life.  Please pray with me that they make receive Jesus Christ as their Savior.

For the full message shared on 11-18-12 at First Church of God, Racine, WI go to:
I AM the Bread of Life







No comments:

Post a Comment