Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It's Time to Take Out the Trash

Hoarding is classified as an obsessive need to acquire and keep things - even if the items are worthless, hazardous, or unsanitary.  


For the Believer the effects of hoarding (spiritually speaking) tend to be unfulfilled, fruitless lives.  They are trapped in a cycle that is "like being swallowed alive."

Although hoarding typically is related with material items, we often hoard that which is unseen - sin.

Today, it's time to take out the trash.

For the full message shared on 07-01-12 at First Church of God, Racine, WI go to:  
Time to Take Out the Trash

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Sir,
    Thank you for putting that up. I agree whole heartedly; it is so time to take out the trash! I also have pages of verses I wrote down, thanks to you and your sermon. I love you very much,
    Tori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If God can use me to help one person realize the truths found in His word the I am happy. I thank God that you found this message helpful. My love goes out to you and your family. Keep the faith!! ~Mr. Sir

      Delete